Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe from Martha Stewart. We made it to go with tilapia the other night and they were delicious!
- 2 lbs red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red peppers (ribs and seeds removed) or 1 green pepper, chopped (ribs and seeds removed)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- course salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine potatoes, onion, bell pepper, rosemary and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until coated with oil;bake until tender, about 1 hour. Transfer to a serving dish.
I made these for breakfast this morning with some scrambled eggs. I followed the recipe as written other then I cooked them on the grill. Yummy!
I had some red potatoes on hand, so this recipe was super easy to make and went great with the rest of our meal. Like the rosemary flavor. Made for ZWT4.
Yummy and easy side dish! I cooked them whole until they were half done in the microwave then I cut them up. I also added in some garlic powder, too. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring PAC '08