Recipe by dglovett
I never seem to cook fish well and remembered this style of poaching fish from a restaurant I visited years ago in Philadelphia. It was wonderful. Easy and delicious.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the onion into 8 slices.
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 slices.
- Juice one lemon and slice the other two lemons into 8 slices.
- Wash filets.
- Place each filet on a 12" piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Place 2 onion slices, 2 tomato slices, and 2 lemon slices on top of each filet. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap the foil into pouches, twisting the sides so that no juice escapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.