Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicous. Crisp, Healthy and quick. I like to eat this as a main with a home-made cream cheese herb dip.
- 500 g new potatoes (cut into wedges, with skin on)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 generous tb flour
- 1 tablespoon herbs (I like cajun style)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (oprional)
- 2 minced garlic cloves (optional)
- salt and pepper
- wash potatoes, cut into wedges and transfer to a bowl.
- drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- stir in flour (the flour will make the potatoes more crisp), cajun (or other) spice mix and if used garlic and paprika,.
- line a cookie tray with non stick paper and toss potatoes on it, distribute them evenly.
- bake at 225°C for about 20 to 25 minutes.