Delicous. Crisp, Healthy and quick. I like to eat this as a main with a home-made cream cheese herb dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash potatoes, cut into wedges and transfer to a bowl.
- 2drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 3stir in flour (the flour will make the potatoes more crisp), cajun (or other) spice mix and if used garlic and paprika,.
- 4line a cookie tray with non stick paper and toss potatoes on it, distribute them evenly.
- 5bake at 225°C for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fries - Potatoe Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: