- cooking spray
- 118.29 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 29.58 ml romano cheese or 29.58 ml asiago cheese, freshly grated
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml basil
- 2.46 ml parsley
- 3 medium zucchini
- 59.14 ml milk
- 1 egg (might need 2)
- 236.59 ml spaghetti sauce or 236.59 ml ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs, cheeses, garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley in ziploc bag; shake well to combine.
- Set aside.
- Cut each zucchini lengthwise into 8 pieces; cut each piece in half horizontally.
- Beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of zucchini in egg mixture then bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat until all of the sticks are coated; place them on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown and tender.
- Serve with warm spaghetti sauce or ranch dressing.