Spicy Baked Zucchini Sticks
- Ready In:
- 3 large zucchini
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup baking powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat the over to 450 degrees Farenheit.
- Cut each zucchini in half and slice into 4-inch long sticks.
- Beat the egg white.
- Toss the zucchini sticks in the egg white.
- In a plastic zip-lock bag, mix the baking powder and spices.
- Add the zucchini and toss until all of the stick are well-coated.
- Place a wire rack over a baking pan and spray with Pam.
- Place the zucchini sticks on the rack and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until light golden and cooked.
- If you like dipping, let the sticks cool for 3 minutes and dip in ketchup, blue cheese, or any other condiment you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!