1/7 Photos of Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
I love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese or 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg (might need 2)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce or 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Place bread crumbs, cheeses, garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley in ziploc bag; shake well to combine.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Cut each zucchini lengthwise into 8 pieces; cut each piece in half horizontally.
- 6Beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- 7Dip each piece of zucchini in egg mixture then bread crumb mixture.
- 8Repeat until all of the sticks are coated; place them on prepared cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown and tender.
- 10Serve with warm spaghetti sauce or ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 502.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g