- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese or 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg (might need 2)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce or 1 cup ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs, cheeses, garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley in ziploc bag; shake well to combine.
- Set aside.
- Cut each zucchini lengthwise into 8 pieces; cut each piece in half horizontally.
- Beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of zucchini in egg mixture then bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat until all of the sticks are coated; place them on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown and tender.
- Serve with warm spaghetti sauce or ranch dressing.