1/4 Photos of Oven Fried Eggplant
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a healthier way to make fried eggplant. I think it tastes as good as the old deep-fried way. Use these to make Italian Eggplant or any other recipes that calls for it. Makes great Eggplant Grinders or just to pick up and eat with your fingers with a little salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a baking sheet generously with cooking spray,.
- 2Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil, and garlic salt together.
- 3Peel eggplant and slice about 1/4" thick.
- 4Dip in beaten egg whites and then in the crumb mixture.
- 5Put on baking sheet.
- 6Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 12-15 minutes or till done.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 619.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 12.5 g