Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is a wonderful cheesy potato recipe. This makes a large amt and will fill everyone up real quick
- 32 ounces frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- mix together the hash browns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheese, onions, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- spread mixture into 13 x 9 baking dish.
- combine the remainint butter and crushed flakes; top mixture evenly.
- bake at 350 for 1 hour.