Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A satisfying and tasty side dish of fries to serve along with a nice steak or as a compliment to your burgers. Much better than deep fried! These make the house smell sooo goood! Another great Taste of home recipe.
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 potatoes
- ranch salad dressing
- In a shallow bowl beat egg whites until foamy.
- In another shallow bowl combine the flour, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Cut each potato into wedges. Dip potatoes into egg whites, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with non stick cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 375 for 40-45 minutes. *Serve with Lighthouse ranch dressing or ranch dressing of your choice & fresh parmesan cheese.
Very nice. Thank you for the recipe!
These are really tasty. I used Recipe #370529 for the dipping sauce. Made for Farm Cooking tag game in the Photo Forum. :)