Arby's Oven Baked Curly Fries
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a copycat recipe of Arby's Curly Fries that are made using the oven and not a deep-fryer.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs large potatoes (3-4)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered egg substitute (Ener-G Egg Replacer)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- Cut potatoes into curly fries using a curly fry cutter, or cut potatoes into regular fries.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Put potatoes in boiling water and boil for 3 minutes. Rinse potatoes off in a colander with cold water. Dry potatoes with paper towels and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. When oven lets you know you are at the correct temperature, combine paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, flour and egg substitute in a small bowl. Add in milk and mix well.
- Pour fries into a large bowl and add seasoning mixture. Mix well. Dump fries onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread around evenly (so they aren't overlapping).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping every ten minutes so they become nice and crispy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION