Carbonara Curly Fries
- Ready In:
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled
- 3 ounces diced pancetta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated pecorino cheese or 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spiralize both potatoes and use a scissors to cut the longest strings into slightly shorter strands.
- On a baking sheet, toss together the potato strings, pancetta, oil and pepper, making sure not to crowd the potatoes (use two sheets if necessary). Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Toss the fries with cheese and more freshly cracked black pepper and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!