- 2 country-style pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup mesquite marinade
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the country style ribs in the commercial marinade (I use Lawry's) for at least 2 hours inside a gallon-sized plastic baggie in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Foil-wrap a baking sheet.
- Place the ribs on the baking sheet, Sprinkle the S&P and other spices on the two ribs.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 45 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.