A really tasty and quick midweek supper solution that is sure to please the busiest of families. All cooked in one pot and on the table in 30 minutes!
- Heat the oven to 200/180/Gas 6.
- Toast the pine nuts in an ovenproof and flameproof casserole dish, then remove and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the ovenproof casserole dish and soften the onion with the turmeric for about 3 minutes. Add the chicken thighs, then cook for 3-4 minutes until browned all over.
- Tip in the rice, sultanas and 700ml of the stock, then bring to the boil. Cover with a lid and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, checking halfway and adding more stock if it looks a little dry.
- Cook until the chicken is done and the rice tender. Season to taste, then stir in the toasted pine nuts and serve sprinkled with coriander leaves.