Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on a secret recipe website and thought I’d give it a go. Now I’ve never been to a steakhouse restaurant, so I don't know if it tasted the same or not, but I know for a fact that it did taste delicious poured over salad! Let me know what you think...
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons whole milk or 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper (1 good twist)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix all the ingredients together by hand in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (approximately) or until you are ready to use it.