24 hrs 15 mins
tornadoes three's Note:
Light, fluffy rolls bursting with yummy goodness. Try them (they're Grandma's)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and set aside.
- 2Place sortening, sugar, eggs, 1 cup warm water, salt, and 21/2 cups of flour in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Add softened yeast and blend well.
- 4Add remaining flour and mix inches.
- 5Cover and place in warm place until rise is doubled.
- 6Punch down, cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- 7Three hours before serving, rool out dough and divide in half.
- 8Roll out each each half into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
- 9Spread with soften butter and roll up like jelly roll. Cut into 1 inch slices.
- 10Places slices into greased muffin tins, cut side down.
- 11Cover and allow to rise for 3 hours before baking.
- 12Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Out of This World Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1800.9
- Calories from Fat 555
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 2442.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 267.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 51.2 g
- Protein 41.2 g