Recipe by Sueie
This recipe was passed on and has now become our favourite chocolate cake. Easy to make, melt in the mouth, rich and chocolaty.
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1 vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml imitation chocolate flavoring
- 314.66 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 158.51 ml cocoa
- 1.23 ml baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160deg.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cocoa and baking soda.
- Mix eggs, milk, oil and essence together.
- While creaming butter and sugar, together slowly add in egg mixture.
- When blended add flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased round tin and bake for 45- 50 minutes or until baked.
- This cake will be moist when finished.
- Allow to cool slightly in tin before turning onto wire rack.
- Ice with your favourite chocolate icing.