Recipe by alisha.mills
My husband asked me to get this down for him and I realized no one else has one quite like it on this site.
- 1⁄2 lb ground sirloin
- 0.5 (9 ounce) bag tortilla chips (We like blue)
- Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix, to taste
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 1⁄2 medium tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- fresh cilantro, washed and chopped to taste
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Brown the ground beef and add Mrs. Dash to taste. Drain grease and set aside.
- Put the chips in the bottom or a 13x9 baking pan.
- Top with beef, beans, corn, tomato, and onion as desired. We often do 1/2 and 1/2 because my husband could live without the tomatoes and onions.
- Add Cheese and then sprinkle with desired amount of cilantro.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes being careful not to over melt or burn cheese.
- Serve with more fresh cilantro, sour cream, and salsa.