Chef #371785's Note:
My husband asked me to get this down for him and I realized no one else has one quite like it on this site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground sirloin
- 0.5 (9 ounce) bag tortilla chips (We like blue)
- Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix, to taste
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded & chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- fresh cilantro, washed and chopped to taste
- sour cream
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Brown the ground beef and add Mrs. Dash to taste. Drain grease and set aside.
- 3Put the chips in the bottom or a 13x9 baking pan.
- 4Top with beef, beans, corn, tomato, and onion as desired. We often do 1/2 and 1/2 because my husband could live without the tomatoes and onions.
- 5Add Cheese and then sprinkle with desired amount of cilantro.
- 6Bake for 10-13 minutes being careful not to over melt or burn cheese.
- 7Serve with more fresh cilantro, sour cream, and salsa.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Favorite Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1307.7
- Calories from Fat 663
- Total Fat 73.7 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 214.5 mg
- Sodium 1848.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 66.5 g