- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries, in liquid rinsed and drained or 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (4-serving size)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse blueberries lightly and drain well.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light. Add the cake mix, pudding, vegetable oil, vanilla, and milk.
- Beat until smooth, but do not over beat (about 2 1/2 minutes). Batter will be thick.
- Carefully fold in blueberries with spoon. Try not to break the berries--fill muffin cups 3/4 full and place into preheated 350F degree oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on muffin cup size.
- Will make 9 large or 12-15 small muffins.