Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Muffins made with cake mix base.
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries, in liquid rinsed and drained or 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (4-serving size)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Rinse blueberries lightly and drain well.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light. Add the cake mix, pudding, vegetable oil, vanilla, and milk.
- Beat until smooth, but do not over beat (about 2 1/2 minutes). Batter will be thick.
- Carefully fold in blueberries with spoon. Try not to break the berries--fill muffin cups 3/4 full and place into preheated 350F degree oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on muffin cup size.
- Will make 9 large or 12-15 small muffins.
My family really sove this recipe. How ever when I make it we come out with 20 standard muffins. My children like to help make it.
This recipe is just wonderful. You can use any flavor of cake mix and pudding mix, I have made chocolate, cherry, and lemon. They are very easy to make. They turn out with the big tops just like the ones you buy. I always make mine in the large muffin tins. I have used this recipe over and over, my friends and family want to know where I buy my muffins.
Suggestion for a more dense muffin, use a butter recipe cake mix...