1/9 Photos of Original Carrabba's Chicken Bryan (Not Copycat!)
My hometown newspaper (The Orlando Sentinel) finally published this, my favorite chicken dish ever, in their "Thought you'd never ask" column. There are copycats on Zaar, but this is the actual recipe, as given by Carrabba's. Not for the dieter, but a divine dish perfect for company and easy to throw together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 teaspoons onions, minced
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon's worth)
- 1Brush chicken on both sides with olive oil, season to taste with Kosher salt and cracked pepper.
- 2Grill chicken until done (internal temp of 165F) - prepare lemon butter sauce while chicken is grilling.
- 3Sautee onion and garlic in 2 Tbps butter until soft and fragrant.
- 4Add white wine and lemon juice, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes to reduce.
- 5Add remaining 6 Tbsp butter, a little at a time, until it melts and mixture is emulsified.
- 6Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and basil, heat until hot (but do not overheat or sauce may break).
- 7Top nearly-done chicken breasts with 2 oz each of the goat cheese until cheese warms and softens.
- 8To serve, spoon lemon butter sauce over chicken breasts.
- 9Enjoy! I serve this dish with pasta tossed in butter or olive oil (the delicious lemon butter sauce will perfect it), garlic mashed potatoes and a green salad -- yummmm!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Original Carrabba's Chicken Bryan (Not Copycat!)
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.4
- Calories from Fat 598
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 41.6 g
- Cholesterol 242.5 mg
- Sodium 964.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 39.3 g