Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A quick and delicious recipe from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies 2.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 -3 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- Saute the minced garlic in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and water.
- Stir fry 4 to 6 minutes until broccoli is bright and tender crisp.
- Toss with teriyaki sauce.
So simple and so good! The teriyaki was just enough to add a little flavor without being overwhelming. Thanks Dreamer for a nice new side. Made by an Unruly Under the Influence for ZWT6.
This is a good broccoli recipe. It's a little crunchy but if you want the broccoli more tender you could steam it for minute or two and then tir fry. Made for the I Recommend cooking tag game.
Great broccoli, I loved it! A simple recipe that is easy to make and tastes great. Used about a tablespoon of minced garlic from a jar and a medium size head of broccoli. Went ahead with 3 teaspoons of teriyaki sauce and that worked out pretty good. DH even ate a few pieces and he doesnt care to much for broccoli! Made and reveiwed for ZWT 6 - Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy Sirens.