Recipe by Shannon 24
This another great salad! It makes a lot so it is good for a crowd.
Top Review by GaylaV
We all really liked this salad. It has so many textures which is really nice. The dressing is perfect. Don't make more than you can eat in one day or you will be eating soggy noodles. Thanks for posting this wonderful salad.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, Ichiban chicken (reserve the seasoning packet)
- 3 -4 cups chow mein noodles, dry
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar