Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my boyfriend's aunt, is it ever good. I added crispy chicken strips to it, made it even better!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (85 g) packageoriental noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Coleslaw
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- sliced chicken strips (optional)
- combine dressing ingredients.
- pour on top of the coleslaw and then toss in the broken up raw noodles.
- top with almonds and sesame seeds.
- add chicken if desired.
I love this type of salad! I used white wine vinegar. I like that this dressing doesn't contain the seasoning packet from the Ramen, since I love the "clean" flavors of the vinegar and sugar. I put chicken in it this time and it is good. Thanks Sheri77, for another PAC pick. Roxygirl