My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup hazelnut butter
- 1/3 cup water, hot
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper, crushed
- 1 (5 ounce) can white turkey meat or 1 (5 ounce) can chicken meat
- 1/2 lb pasta (linguine, fettuccine, seashells, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, roasted & chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into 1" florets
- 6 small carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1Combine hazelnut butter and hot water in blender or processor, mix until smooth.
- 2Add soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, garlic and red pepper, blend.
- 3Place meat (shredded slightly) in a medium bowl.
- 4Add hazelnut sesame sauce and stir.
- 5Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours.
- 6In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender but firm, about 10 minutes.
- 7Drain and rinse under cool water.
- 8Drain well.
- 9In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook carrots about 3 minutes, then add broccoli and cook 3 more minutes, until broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender.
- 10Drain and rinse until cool; drain well.
- 11In a large bowl, toss pasta with vegetable oil.
- 12Add meat and sauce, vegetables, hazelnuts and onions.
- 13Toss and serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Main Dish Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2442.6
- Calories from Fat 1000
- Total Fat 111.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 4546.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 274.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 43.3 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 107.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: