Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup hazelnut butter
- 1⁄3 cup water, hot
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper, crushed
- 1 (5 ounce) can white turkey meat or 1 (5 ounce) can chicken meat
- 1⁄2 lb pasta (linguine, fettuccine, seashells, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup hazelnuts, roasted & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into 1" florets
- 6 small carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- Combine hazelnut butter and hot water in blender or processor, mix until smooth.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, garlic and red pepper, blend.
- Place meat (shredded slightly) in a medium bowl.
- Add hazelnut sesame sauce and stir.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender but firm, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cool water.
- Drain well.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook carrots about 3 minutes, then add broccoli and cook 3 more minutes, until broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender.
- Drain and rinse until cool; drain well.
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with vegetable oil.
- Add meat and sauce, vegetables, hazelnuts and onions.
- Toss and serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.