Prep 24 hrs
Cook 2 mins
How do I name it? It's a Chat driven combination. Yeah RRRiiight. Fusion cooking at it's most insane, The tastes worked well together. It's another Skunk-Woolfe production
- 1⁄3 cup pickled ginger or 2 -3 inches gingerroot, sliced as thin as possible
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup mirin
- 1⁄3 teaspoon sugar (or if you don't have it 1/3 cup Japanese rice wine vinegar and 1 1/2 tsp sugar)
- pico de gallo (salsa fresca) or any light tasting salsa, with
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 lb of very thinly cross-grain not fatty sliced beef (Rib eye, Rump, Round, I suspect even Brisket. If you are lucky enough to have an eastern rim type ma)
- 1 -2 kaiser rolls or 1 -2 hoagie roll
- 2 -4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- a bit of sweet hot mustard (I liked it) (optional)
- Marinate the beef well mixed with the sushi ginger in a refrigerator box overnight.
- In a VERY lightly oiled VERY VERY HOT griddle or.
- One of those round hump topped Mongolian BBQ stovetop grills.
- Grill the meat both sides.
- It Will Be A Matter Of Seconds per side.
- Split the roll.
- Load the bottom half liberally with the Pico De Gallo.
- Pile on the still hot Beef.
- Top with*sufficient* PepperJack.
- Spread the optional Sweet Hot Mustard (not a lot as it shouldn't take over).
- Enjoy, I had a bottle Kirin with mine.