Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick pasta dish
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 in wide strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancondensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup slivered carrot
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- In large skillet, cook chicken and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add soup and remaining ingredients.
- Heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Toss chicken mixture with spaghetti.