Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food Network
- 283.49 g packageshredded cabbage
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 78.07 ml sugar
- Combine cabbage, scallions, and sesame seeds in a medium-size bowl.
- Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a cup.
- Pour enough dressing over slaw to coat; refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors. Add more dressing, if needed.
We loved this. It is a bit sweet but we liked it and I think it would compliment certain dishes. Easy to make with ingredients you already have. A keeper for sure.
I liked this. I used a head of cabbage I sliced thinly, so it wasn't quite 10 minute prep, but if I didn't have to shred the cabbage myself, it would have been. The dressing is really sweet, but not too sweet. This really benefited from being in the fridge while I cooked the rest of dinner, about 20 minutes or so. Thank you for posting.