Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I first had this at my sister-in-laws house. It is outstanding...Thanks Anne. Makes a great potluck dish and is a great salad for summer grilling. I've given out the recipe every time I've made it. Broccoli slaw can be purchased prebagged in the produce section.
- Toast almonds in frying pan for about 10 minutes.
- Stir frequently.
- Set aside.
- After almonds cool; place in airtight container.
- Combine broccoli slaw, sunflower seeds, chopped green onions, chopped red pepper and crushed Ramen noodles in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients and cook just to boiling.
- Pour sauce mixture over the salad while sauce is hot, cover and place in the frig overnight.
- Next morning, add the almonds and stir.
- Place back in frig until ready to serve.