Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This sauce would also work for ribs. Finger licken good.
- 1⁄4 cup fermented black beans
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken wings.
- Toss the sauce with the wings and marinate overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange wings on foil-lined rimmed baking sheets sprayed with non stick spray, and bake for 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes until well glazed and a deep rich, reddish-brown color.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.