Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 lbs pork tenderloin (boneless)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2⁄3 cup toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, Ground (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon msg (if desired)
- 1 (19 ) bottle barbecue sauce
- Trim pork tenderloin of all fat (the sesame oil will prevent burning on the grill.
- Combine 1/3 c soy sauce, 1/3 c sesame oil, 3 minced garlic cloves, ginger, and MSG (if used) in a deep bowl and mix well (make sure the ginger is not not clumping.
- Place pork into marinade and place in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours (over- night if you prefer).
- Remove pork from marinade and place on covered grill.
- Add wet wood to grill firepan to insure adequate supply of smoke.
- Prepare sauce: Combine bar-b-q sauce, 1/3 c sesame oil, 1/3 c soy sauce and 1 minced garlic clove in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve over sliced pork tenderloins.