Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Hungry-girl's light Oreo pie.
- 4 (4 5/8 ounce) packages miniature Oreo cookies
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packetknox unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Free
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Stir pudding mix into milk in a medium-large saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to a full boil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soy milk mixture with gelatin and whisk continuously for at least 5 minutes (until gelatin is completely dissolved). Place dish in the fridge for about 45 - 60 minutes, until chilled and partially set.
- Meanwhile, take 1 and 1/2 packs of the cookies and process in a blender or food processor until reduced to fine crumbs (or place them in a sealable plastic bag and crush through the bag with a rolling pin; less clean up!). Place crumbs in a 9-inch pie dish, and use your hands to spread crumbs along the bottom to cover. Take remaining 1/2 pack of cookies along with 3rd pack and break into pieces; set aside.
- Once mixture in fridge is ready, stir in 1 and 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip (a wire whisk works wonders) until thoroughly mixed. Next gently stir cookie pieces into the mix. Carefully pour mixture into pie dish and spread evenly on top of crumbs.
- Return to fridge until set (3 hours or overnight).
- Once ready to serve, break 4th pack of cookies into small pieces. Spread 1/2 cup Cool Whip over pie and sprinkle cookie pieces on top. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.