Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Connie's recipe from family collection.
- 30 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon ice cream, chocolate chip (any flavor will work)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces chocolate bars, baking
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix together first 2 ingredients and press into 9x13 pan. Press firmly. On top of crust, spread 1/2 gallon of softened ice cream.
- Melt on low heat butter, chocolate squares, evaporated milk and confectioner's sugar. Pour over ice cream and freeze.