Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is one of my most requested desserts when we are having people over.
Make and share this oreo cream pie recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely chop 10 cookies; set aside.
- Finely crush 26 cookies.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press evenly onto bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Chill while preparing filling.
- In 2 quart saucepan, over medium heat, stir marshmallows and milk until melted and smooth; cool completely.
- Fold whipped cream into cooled marshmallow mixture; fold in chopped cookies.
- Spoon into prepared crust; chill 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve cover with a layer of whipped cream and garnish with remaining cookies cut in half.
Made this for my friends birthday dinner, kids and adults alike thought it was good, hard to find oreos down here in NZ, but one supermarket does...thank goodness!
I make this every Thanksgiving, the kids have to have it! I use cool whip instead of whipping cream when time is running short. Very easy, and very good!!!!!