This is one of those cakes that I am always asked to bring for a party, especially a picnic. It always seems that everybody has room for it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush Oreos finely in food processor (or by hand) and press crumbs firmly into a 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Pour melted butter or margarine evenly over crumbs.
- 3Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl and then add 1/2 of Cool Whip.
- 4Beat together and then spread evenly over cookie crust.
- 5Prepare chocolate pudding mix with 2 cups milk and pour over the cream cheese layer. Let set 5 minutes in refrigerator.
- 6While mixture is setting, prepare vanilla pudding mix with 2 cups milk and then pour over chocolate pudding and spread evenly.
- 7Place cake in refrigerator to set at least 10 minutes, then spread remaining Cool Whip over the top.
- 8Note: I refrigerate the cake after I prepare each layer and let it sit for 5 minutes or so. It helps the layers to set so that they don't mix when you put the next layer on.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cookie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.0
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 571.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g