Pink Penguin's Note:
A lovely twist on a family favourite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 180c/fan 160c/gas 4.
- 2Butter a 28x8cm shallow baking tin.
- 3Melt the butter, sugar & syrup over a medium heat, stiring all the time.
- 4Take off heat & stir in the oats, walnuts& orange zest. The mixture should be quite soft.
- 5Tip the mix into the baking tin & level it off.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges are golden but the centre is still a little soft.
- 7Remove from oven & mark into 12 pieces while still warm, cutting down half way with a sharpe knife.
- 9Heat the marmalde with 1 tbsp of water until syrupy.
- 10Brush over the flapjack & leave to cool before cutting into 12.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange & Walnut Flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (1226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.2
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of