Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
A nice little dish that serves 2.
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup breakfast marmalade
- Heat oven to 180 C.
- Combine all ingredients but chicken in a saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until melted and well combined.
- Cool slightly then add chicken.
- Toss to coat then chill for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 cup of water in a roasting pan.
- Position wire rack over pan.
- Place chicken on rack, bake 35 minutes.
- Brush every 10 minutes with reserved marinade.
Very nice taste , I will make this again. Thanks for posting Made for World tour 8
Excellent chicken, we loved the flavour in this. I made as directed, but finished the drumsticks off on the BBQ to give them a "blackened" look. Thumbs up from my whole family, thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 8 Spain :)
Fantastic! Both my grandson and I loved the sauce and devoured these. Thanks katew for sharing this great keeper. Made for ZWT 8 Spain,