- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup breakfast marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 180 C.
- Combine all ingredients but chicken in a saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until melted and well combined.
- Cool slightly then add chicken.
- Toss to coat then chill for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 cup of water in a roasting pan.
- Position wire rack over pan.
- Place chicken on rack, bake 35 minutes.
- Brush every 10 minutes with reserved marinade.