This is an easy cake, but taste so devine. Be prepared to be very popular where ever you take it. It is pretty so it looks like you worked a lot harder on it than you really have to. Yummy!!
- Cake: Grease and flour 3 8 inch round cake pans.
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs,& Mandarin oranges including juices.
- Pour in to prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes (check with tooth pick) or until tooth pick is clean.
- Do not over cook layers.
- Icing: Drain Pinapple and save juice.
- Mix Cool Whip,instant pudding, and pineapple in large mixing bowl.
- Spoon pineapple juice over each layer before icing.
- Spread icing over each layer and ice cake.