1/1 Photo of Orange-Pineapple Cake
This is an easy cake, but taste so devine. Be prepared to be very popular where ever you take it. It is pretty so it looks like you worked a lot harder on it than you really have to. Yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cake: Grease and flour 3 8 inch round cake pans.
- 2Mix cake mix, oil, eggs,& Mandarin oranges including juices.
- 3Pour in to prepared pans.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30 minutes (check with tooth pick) or until tooth pick is clean.
- 5Do not over cook layers.
- 6Icing: Drain Pinapple and save juice.
- 7Mix Cool Whip,instant pudding, and pineapple in large mixing bowl.
- 8Spoon pineapple juice over each layer before icing.
- 9Spread icing over each layer and ice cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Pineapple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.4
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 652.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 60.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g