1/2 Photos of Orange Pecan Cream Cheese Pull-Apart Danish Loaf
1 hr 15 mins
This is one of my most treasured recipes. Flaky refrig biscuits are filled with cream cheese, dredged in butter, rolled sugar, pecans, orange zest. Baked in a bundt pan, the loaf is inverted and drizzled with a glaze. Pull off a danish and slip into bliss.
My Private Note
10 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, pecans, orange zest.
- 2Separate each biscuit, (there shoud be 20 biscuts - so you will have 40 layers).
- 3Cut cream cheese into 20 pieces.
- 4Place one piece of cream cheese on each of 20 biscuit halves.
- 5Top with remaining biscuits halves and pinch the edges to seal them.
- 6Dip filled biscuits in melted butter.
- 7Dredge in the sugar mixture. I do have to make extra mixture sometimes.
- 8Stand each biscuit on it's edge in a lightly greased 12-cup bundt pan, spacing evenly, but together.
- 9Drizzle with remaining butter and sugar mixture.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 11Immediately invert onto a wire rack.
- 12Combine powdered sugar and orange juice, and drizzle over the danish.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pecan Cream Cheese Pull-Apart Danish Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 511.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g