1/1 Photo of Orange Pear Jam
As requested. Found this one is Country Woman Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a Dutch oven or large kettle, combine the sugar, pears, pineapple and lemon juice.
- 2Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- 5Pour into jars or containers; cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- 6Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pear Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 957.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 246.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 237.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g