- 4 chicken breasts or 4 chicken thighs or 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly flour chicken pieces.
- Brown well in butter in frying pan.
- Mix together marmalade, water, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Baste chicken well with this mixture.
- Pour remaining mixture into frying pan with chicken.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove cover for the last 5 minutes of cooking.