Chicken and Water Chestnut Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick and easy week-day dinner.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups chicken, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, choppd
- 1 cup water chestnut, drained & sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Mix all ingredients (except stuffing and margarine) together in a 2 quart casserole.
- Top with stuffing mix, combined with 1/2 cup margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION