Recipe by twissis
SusieQusie & I are in "Recipe Exchange Mode" these dys. I'm not sure why she passed this 1 along to me, but am glad she did. Her source was Graham Kerr again & he said: "Orange & mango are a perfect combo for a sweet & refreshing drink. Valencia oranges are preferred for their flavor & tartness." Thx SQ!
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a superb cocktail, which I enjoyed very much. I slowly added the club soda into the orange and mango mixture until it was at the consistency that I wanted. This drink was just wonderful, it was quick and easy to make; flavorful, thick, sweet, tangy and very refreshing. I really enjoyed the combination of orange and mango. Thanks so much to Susie and you for sharing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange sections
- 1 large mango (about 1 lb, peeled & cut in chunks)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or eaual amt Splenda Granular)
- 2 cups club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Whiz orange sections, mango, lemon juice, salt & sugar (or Splenda) in a blender till very smooth. (I think an immersion blender would work just as well).
- Press mixture through a sieve & chill.
- Before serving, stir in club soda.
- Serve in tall, well-chilled glasses over ice w/a sprig of mint.