- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 15 1⁄4 ounces pineapple, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars apricot baby food
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine jello and pineapple in saucepan. Heat until mixture simmers.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Add sugar and baby food, mix by hand.
- Chill until mixture mounds when dropped by spoon, 1 to 3 hours.
- Add Cool Whip slowly (fold in).
- Pour in dish and top with chopped pecans.