low cal biscuits from cooking light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 400F and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (Pam).
- 2Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- 3Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4Combine cottage cheese, egg substitute, orange marmalade, and orange rind; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sugar orange marmalade