Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The fluffy filling is encircled by store-bought ladyfingers and topped with canned mandarin oranges.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until syrupy. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; set aside. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth; gradually beat in the milk. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Grease the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan. Set aside 1-1/2 cups of the orange mixture. Alternately spoon the cream cheese mixture and remaining orange mixture into pan. Spread reserved orange mixture over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with mandarin oranges.