Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free orange yogurt
- 5 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- 1 low-fat graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and yogurt until creamy.
- Add equal and vanilla extract, continue mixing.
- Stir in orange gelatin, beat to blend.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into piecrust and chill for least 2 hours.
this recipe has a good creamsicle flavor but I found the gelatin to remain granular and it had a bit of an after taste. I will make it again because I feel like I am eating something I shouldn't be.
This was very easy to make. The jello did remain a little clumpy. I used only 3 packets of equal and it was plenty sweet. All in all it was good, and I will make again.