Tastes like the frozen treat on a stick! Easy, light and cool!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package orange cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1Prepare and bake the cake mix according to package directions for a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- 2Poke holes in cake while still hot with the round handle of a wooden spoon.
- 3In a medium bowl, make gelatin with only 1°C of boiling water.
- 4Pour gelatin over cake while hot.
- 5Cool cake completely.
- 6In a medium bowl make vanilla pudding with only 1 cup of milk.
- 7Stir in vanilla and orange exract.
- 8Fold in whipped topping.
- 9Spread evenly over cake.
- 10Refridgerate cake for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Creamsicle Cake
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 234.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g