Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tastes like the frozen treat on a stick! Easy, light and cool!
Make and share this Orange Creamsicle Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package orange cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare and bake the cake mix according to package directions for a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Poke holes in cake while still hot with the round handle of a wooden spoon.
- In a medium bowl, make gelatin with only 1°C of boiling water.
- Pour gelatin over cake while hot.
- Cool cake completely.
- In a medium bowl make vanilla pudding with only 1 cup of milk.
- Stir in vanilla and orange exract.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly over cake.
- Refridgerate cake for at least 1 hour before serving.