Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 150 Best Cupcake Recipes
- 4 ounces cream cheese 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange-flavored liqueur
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, butter, and salt until creamy.
- With mixer on low speed, beat in powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time. Increase speed to medium-high and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add orange zest and liqueur and beat until mixed. Refrigerate 30-60 minutes before using.