1/7 Photos of Orange Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
I love the combination of any fruit flavor with chocolate. These are super, unique cookies and they are pretty easy to make. Only makes 3 dozen, so you may want to double the recipe :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and beat at low speed until smooth and creamy.
- 3Add vanilla and orange rind and beat well.
- 4Combine flour and salt and add to cream mixture; beating well.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls on to cookies sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges just begin to brown.
- 7Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 42.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g