I love the combination of any fruit flavor with chocolate. These are super, unique cookies and they are pretty easy to make. Only makes 3 dozen, so you may want to double the recipe :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and beat at low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla and orange rind and beat well.
- Combine flour and salt and add to cream mixture; beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls on to cookies sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges just begin to brown.
- Cool on wire racks.