Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Spread
photo by cassandra.hardy
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip (or as many as you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar (add more at the end if you like it sweeter)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Let Cream cheese sit at room temp for a little while to soften a bit.
- Blend Everything together in an electric mixer or by hand until well blended.
- Keep refrigerated up to two weeks. Enjoy!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am from north Dakota, the cold state :) I Love food a little too much but I am one of the picky ones, there is a lot of food I Don't like, but I Love cooking just about anything. Right now I am going to School for culinary arts, and loving all the things I'm learning, despite the challenges of going back to school at the age of 33. Though I spend a lot of time working with food I have so very little time to make my own! But I love it anyway :) I Have a little brat of a mini Doxie who is my one ad only baby, but I have lots of other cuties in My life that are very special to me, like my godson in the picture with me above :) 2009 Fall Swap: <img src=http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w115/bugh8er/Halloween/4811_180767.jpg> My Second Swap: <img src=http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w115/bugh8er/4th%20of%20July/4811_126789.jpg> My First Zaar Swap: <img src="http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w115/bugh8er/food%20and%20swaps/4811_99858.jpg"> <img src=http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w115/bugh8er/food%20and%20swaps/4811_154543-1.jpg> My First Zaar World Tour: <img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/participantbannerzwt5.jpg><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/79877/hkban.jpg>