Recipe by DailyInspiration
Another Cooking Light recipe that utilizes refrigerated biscuit dough. Sounds easy and quick.
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange rind, grated
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/3-less fat version)
- 2 (10 count) cansrefrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Working with 1 biscuit at a time (cover remaining biscuits to keep from drying), pat each biscuit into a 3-inch circle. Spoon about 1 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into the center of each circle; gather dough over filling to form a ball, pinching seam to seal.
- Place filled biscuits, seam sides up, in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle butter over biscuits; sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.